Once your appointment is fixed, here are some tips to follow for your first consultation:
- Please complete your online medical questionnaire before the day of your initial consultation.
- Please arrive a few minutes before the time of your appointment, especially if you have not completed the online medical questionnaire.
- Bring reference paper or prescription from the referring physician or dentist, if applicable.
- Bring X-rays that were given to you by your dentist or referring physician.
- Bring the list of medications and natural products you take at home.
- If your dentist or orthodontist has given you castings of your teeth, please bring them to the initial consultation.
- It is recommended that you be accompanied by your parents if you are under 18 years old.
- If you have some questions, write them down on paper before your appointment. Sometimes we forget!
PAYMENT AND DENTAL INSURANCE
Fees must be paid on the day of your appointment (cash, Visa, MasterCard, debit card) even if you have dental insurance.
If you have dental insurance, we will complete a standardized form for the reimbursement of fees. You can annex it to your company’s one.